Grow your business with Learn to Swim Week!
Once again Laurie Lawrence and Kids Alive are proud supporters of Learn to Swim Week.
This campaign is a great way to drive new enquiries through the door by signing on to the third annual Learn to Swim Week held 24 September – 2 October 2016. Our goal is to give every child aged under five in Australia and New Zealand the chance to learn to swim this season and remind everyone about the importance of water safety!
When you sign up, your school will receive a boost in profile through the events extensive publicity and advertising program – and you’ll have access to a suite of resources to promote your association to this great cause to local families.
There are no physical costs to participate. You’re only costs are the cost of the complimentary swimming lesson(s) you provide to local families as part of Learn to Swim Week. The complementary lessons provide families with an opportunity to trial and become long-term customers for your swim school.
Swim Schools who register will receive:
- Poster and Tell-a-Friend counter card.
- Email and social media templates
- A step by step marketing plan on “HOW TO” make the most of the event
- Your school profile on the Learn to Swim Week website page – boosting your search engine rankings. Local families visit the website to find swim schools in their local area who are participating in the program and contact you direct to redeem their complimentary swimming lessons.
- A mention on Learn to Swim Week Facebook page on registration, and
- A media release promoting your school’s participation – distributed to your local media outlets.
National media coverage
Last year Learn to Swim Week gained national coverage on Channel 7’s Sunrise and Channel 9’s TODAY shows as well as many of the major metro daily newspapers throughout the country. Hundreds of local news outlets also ran stories promoting which swim schools in their local area were participating. This year your school could be one of them.
Here’s what a few swim schools who participated in Learn to Swim Week last year had to say:
“This campaign has generated some fantastic local coverage, which will assist in raising our profile within the community and increase participation in our swim school program.”
Tania, Ripples Leisure & Hydrotherapy Centre, St Marys and Penrith.
“…We started receiving enquiries from the day we registered. Local newspapers have shown interest in the campaign and mentioned the name of our school, which has been beneficial in promoting our participation.”
Belinda, Holsworthy Aquatic Centre
Registrations are now open. CLICK HERE to register today.
PLUS EVERY registered swim school will go in the draw to WIN 1 of 5 Vorgee School Support Packs valued at $500 (prize includes 1 learn to swim mat, 12 kickboards and 12 goggles).